- RSS Channel Showcase 6276807
- RSS Channel Showcase 2707779
- RSS Channel Showcase 4998195
- RSS Channel Showcase 6217322
Articles on this Page
- 05/20/13--03:30: _Essay: Employee per...
- 06/15/13--03:30: _Essay: Discriminati...
- 07/05/13--03:30: _Developing a progra...
- 07/10/13--03:30: _Essay: Extreme of b...
- 07/15/13--03:30: _Essay: Dell’s Busin...
- 04/20/17--03:17: _Sense And Sensibili...
- 05/18/17--03:23: _Sex Education and i...
- 05/28/17--03:23: _Sex Education
- 06/18/17--03:23: _Shakespeare’s Sonne...
- 06/28/17--03:25: _Should children be ...
- 07/18/17--03:33: _Should children be ...
- 07/23/17--22:04: _Pros and cons of or...
- 07/25/17--21:45: _Pros and Cons of Pr...
- 07/27/17--21:45: _Protecting Children...
- 08/01/17--22:30: _Protecting Consumer...
- 08/05/17--22:31: _Protecting Children...
- 08/09/17--22:30: _Providing And Maint...
- 08/10/17--03:33: _Should Euthanasia b...
- 08/20/17--03:34: _Shoulder Surfing
- 08/25/17--03:33: _Should Children Hav...
- 05/20/13--03:30: Essay: Employee performance and Organization Turnover
- 06/15/13--03:30: Essay: Discrimination and Non-Combatant Immunity
- 07/05/13--03:30: Developing a program for the workshop conducted by FedEx
- 07/10/13--03:30: Essay: Extreme of bipolar disorder
- 07/15/13--03:30: Essay: Dell’s Business Strategy
- 04/20/17--03:17: Sense And Sensibility by Jane Austen
- 05/18/17--03:23: Sex Education and its importance
- 05/28/17--03:23: Sex Education
- 06/18/17--03:23: Shakespeare’s Sonnets- Introduction and Themes
- 06/28/17--03:25: Should children be allowed to follow their instincts?
- 07/18/17--03:33: Should children be taught the importance of money?
- 07/23/17--22:04: Pros and cons of organ donation
- 07/25/17--21:45: Pros and Cons of President Obama’s QE2 Policy
- 07/27/17--21:45: Protecting Children and Their Families
- 08/01/17--22:30: Protecting Consumers Against Inflation
- 08/05/17--22:31: Protecting Children From Harm And Abuse
- 08/09/17--22:30: Providing And Maintaining Customer Satisfaction
- 08/10/17--03:33: Should Euthanasia be legalized?
- 08/20/17--03:34: Shoulder Surfing
- 08/25/17--03:33: Should Children Have Strict Rules ?
Employee performance is another factor for turnover because if performance is good they are recognized for it thus they are motivated to work better and employee satisfaction is higher. Satisfied employees will never leave but dissatisfied will obviously exit (Jewell & Seagull, 1990). Based on these reasons for turnover one can say recruitment process has [...]
Jus in Bello is another yardstick of determining whether an act of terrorism can be justifiable. The first condition is revolves around ‘discrimination and noncombatant immunity’. This aims at ensuring non-combatants and innocent civilians are immune from attack. Likewise, the state waging war must take reasonable measures to ensure they use the minimum force required [...]
The next step will be to plan and assign tasks to the various events in the program. First, there has got to be the confirmation of the speakers that will be in attendance. This will be followed by developing the program and its content. Several elements will have to be checked here and these include: [...]
The other extreme of bipolar disorder is depression. Depression is characterized by low mood, depressive thinking and physical or biological symptoms. Patients usually complain of low mood, frequent crying spells, lack of energy and loss of interest in daily activities. There is also lack of concentration in work and psychomotor retardation. Patients have pessimistic thinking [...]
Dell’s current business strategy is lesser costs, greater value for customers in order to develop customer relationship management process further and always to stay ahead of their competitors in terms of market share and profits. Their core competencies have milked their business strategy and since its good for the customers and for the company the [...]
Sense And Sensibility is among the finest novels of the great English novelist, Jane Austen. Like other novels of Jane Austen, this novel also shares the development of female characters and the tribulation attached with the quest of finding a perfect match. The two main characters, Elinor and Marianne experience great difficulty in finding a […]
Among many cultures in the world, especially Asia sex is considered a taboo and must be avoided in daily life conversations. It is something that is not very commonly discussed among some cultures. Talking about sex in such cultures is thought to be vulgar. There is a gap between parents and children and they cannot […]
An open and good relationship between children and their parents is very important. When parents are open to discussing their children they open up more and can share other problems they are likely to be suffering from. If parents are stiff in nature and avoid discussing something like sex with their children then children find other […]
Shakespeare, the great and most influential English playwright, has not only shown his brilliancy in play writing but also has conquered the ground of poetry buy writing beautiful and musical 154 sonnets. The sonnets of Shakespeare are completely different form his plays. The sonnets do not have any of the signature dramatic elements of Shakespeare’s […]
“The child is the father of man” The great English romantic poet, William Wordsworth, believed that a child is the father of man as he has knowledge which is not tarnished by human experience. This initial knowledge is, referred by many scholars as, intuitive knowledge or intuition. This kind of knowledge can never be acquired […]
In this materialistic world, everyone is in a constant race to earn money to make his/her both ends meet. In order to live a good life, the monetary acquisition is necessary. The young generation must be taught the importance of money so that they will learn the skills of managing money from early years of […]
The pros and cons of organ donation initially try to determine what ethical base if any can justify this process. The issue is better answered in the communities that we live in, and which entails a concept of justice and moral obligation. Contrary to popular belief, live people can donate organs. A person does not […]
The stimulus economic package of President Barrack Obama was approved by Congress in February 2009. This package was calculated to stimulate economic growth and save up to 2.3 million jobs. As of October 30, 2009, 640,329 jobs had already been saved by this bill. The package was to be put into effect over the next […]
Every child deserves the chance for achieving their full potential This means that every child should receive the love and care that he/she deserves so that they remain in good health, be safe from harm, enjoy life and be given the chance to achieve their maximum potential so that they become responsible citizen and make […]
Consumers would automatically be protected against inflation because private banks would first state an explicit inflation and then provide assurance for the performance of actions if the independent forecast does not achieve its targets. The explicit implementation of such policies ensures price stability by competing banks and protects its customers against inflation. Competition among banks, […]
Safeguarding children is the responsibility of the parents, their families, and their communities. However, it is also the responsibility of professionals whose profession are connected to the welfare of children to provide professional advice to parents, communities and schools the best way to safeguard the rights of children Professionals should utilize their knowledge, experience, and […]
One of the massive contemporary challenges of companies in industries is providing and maintaining customer satisfaction. Service quality and customer satisfaction have increasingly been identified as key factors in the battle for competitive differentiation and customer retention. Experts claim that overwhelming customer demand for quality products and service has in recent years become increasingly evident […]
Euthanasia is referred to as deliberately killing someone who is suffering from terminal illness. A person suffering from a terminal illness does not have any chance of survival and he is deliberately put to death upon his request to end pain and misery. People suffering from terminal illnesses go through a lot of physical and […]
Shoulder surfing is a method of social engineering to gain access to info that they are not privy to. Shoulder surfing involves being adept at reading whatever users input into their computers using their keyboards; this included login names as well as passwords. Shoulder surfing requires a lot of practice to perfect, but with the […]
The childhood of every person plays an important role in the development of the overall character of that person. For this reasons, parents, teachers, and guardians try their best to imbue children with moral principles and quality. They even take an extreme route to instill good character into their children by enforcing strict rules on […]