- RSS Channel Showcase 7908227
- RSS Channel Showcase 9165193
- RSS Channel Showcase 7947852
- RSS Channel Showcase 5115767
Articles on this Page
- 09/18/17--03:37: _Smoking Prohibition...
- 09/28/17--03:39: _Social Actions
- 01/26/18--21:04: _Pros and cons of or...
- 02/02/18--02:33: _Should children be ...
- 02/08/18--02:23: _Shakespeare’s Sonne...
- 02/12/18--02:25: _Should children be ...
- 02/27/18--02:23: _Sex Education and i...
- 03/10/18--02:13: _Scientific method o...
- 03/16/18--03:11: _Science and Technology
- 04/02/18--03:30: _Essay: Extreme of b...
- 04/09/18--02:44: _Teaching and Learning
- 04/15/18--03:30: _Essay: Discriminati...
- 04/27/18--03:30: _Essay: Employee per...
- 05/02/18--03:30: _Essay: Theatre Prod...
- 05/10/18--02:43: _Student Involvement...
- 05/15/18--03:30: _Essay: Financial Bo...
- 05/28/18--02:47: _Team Integration an...
- 08/15/18--22:56: _Essay: Why Poets us...
- 08/25/18--22:54: _Essay: Why are blac...
- 09/04/18--01:57: _Essay: China making...
- 09/18/17--03:37: Smoking Prohibition in public and workplace
- 09/28/17--03:39: Social Actions
- 01/26/18--21:04: Pros and cons of organ donation
- 02/02/18--02:33: Should children be taught the importance of money?
- 02/08/18--02:23: Shakespeare’s Sonnets- Introduction and Themes
- 02/12/18--02:25: Should children be allowed to follow their instincts?
- 02/27/18--02:23: Sex Education and its importance
- 03/10/18--02:13: Scientific method of studying
- 03/16/18--03:11: Science and Technology
- 04/02/18--03:30: Essay: Extreme of bipolar disorder
- 04/09/18--02:44: Teaching and Learning
- 04/15/18--03:30: Essay: Discrimination and Non-Combatant Immunity
- 04/27/18--03:30: Essay: Employee performance and Organization Turnover
- 05/02/18--03:30: Essay: Theatre Production Analysis of Musical CATS
- 05/10/18--02:43: Student Involvement and Academic Performance
- 05/15/18--03:30: Essay: Financial Bonuses are Part of Compensation Plan at GE
- 05/28/18--02:47: Team Integration and Project Delivery Performance
- 08/15/18--22:56: Essay: Why Poets use Imagery
- 08/25/18--22:54: Essay: Why are black males dropping out of high school
- 09/04/18--01:57: Essay: China making several concessions in its public policy
Everyone is aware of the fact that smoking is injurious to the health of the inhaler and of the people around him. The question arises that is it ethical to restrict someone to practice something for others benefit or is it a right stance to restrict some practices for the betterment of the society and […]
Max Weber, one of the most influential German sociologists, defined sociology as the science of social actions. It means any action in relation to other social affairs and other social actions. Max Weber himself differentiated such actions by given apt examples. A driver driving a car is performing a social action, however, a student reading […]
The pros and cons of organ donation initially try to determine what ethical base if any can justify this process. The issue is better answered in the communities that we live in, and which entails a concept of justice and moral obligation. Contrary to popular belief, live people can donate organs. A person does not […]
In this materialistic world, everyone is in a constant race to earn money to make his/her both ends meet. In order to live a good life, the monetary acquisition is necessary. The young generation must be taught the importance of money so that they will learn the skills of managing money from early years of […]
Shakespeare, the great and most influential English playwright, has not only shown his brilliancy in play writing but also has conquered the ground of poetry buy writing beautiful and musical 154 sonnets. The sonnets of Shakespeare are completely different form his plays. The sonnets do not have any of the signature dramatic elements of Shakespeare’s […]
“The child is the father of man” The great English romantic poet, William Wordsworth, believed that a child is the father of man as he has knowledge which is not tarnished by human experience. This initial knowledge is, referred by many scholars as, intuitive knowledge or intuition. This kind of knowledge can never be acquired […]
Among many cultures in the world, especially Asia sex is considered a taboo and must be avoided in daily life conversations. It is something that is not very commonly discussed among some cultures. Talking about sex in such cultures is thought to be vulgar. There is a gap between parents and children and they cannot […]
A scientific method is a scientific approach used to resolve a scientific problem related to the betterment of human beings. In order to resolve a specific scientific issue, a scientific method is adopted which consists of following steps. Observation: Most of the scientific investigations start with an observation. After selecting a specific scientific issue, observations […]
Science and technology are closely linked to considerable countrywide objectives in many areas like health care, environmental protection, economic growth and national security. These connections essentially raise the question of what goals the nation should have for science and technology and how these achievements should be reflected in organizational arrangements, investments, and areas of research […]
The extreme of bipolar disorder is depression. Depression is characterized by low mood, depressive thinking and physical or biological symptoms. Patients usually complain of low mood, frequent crying spells, lack of energy and loss of interest in daily activities. There is also lack of concentration in work and psychomotor retardation. Patients have pessimistic thinking about […]
Learning is significant when the student can relate new learning material with previous knowledge existing cognitive structure. On the other hand, that the task is potentially significant, the ideas expressed symbolically should be related to what students know or have cognitive sense to him. This internal process in the mind of the person causes a […]
Jus in Bello is a yardstick of determining whether an act of terrorism can be justifiable. The first condition revolves around ‘discrimination and noncombatant immunity’. This aims at ensuring non-combatants and innocent civilians are immune from attack. Likewise, the state waging war must take reasonable measures to ensure they use the minimum force required to secure […]
Employee performance is one of the factor for turnover because if performance is good they are recognized for it thus they are motivated to work better and employee satisfaction is higher. Satisfied employees will never leave but dissatisfied will obviously exit (Jewell & Seagull, 1990). Based on these reasons for turnover one can say recruitment […]
The CATS is a phenomenal musical created and produced by world renowned Andrew Lloyd Webber. This musical is based on a 1939 collection of T.S. Elliot’s poems Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats. His affection for these poems which his mother read to him as a child inspired him to convert the poems into a […]
Association in extracurricular exercises furnishes undergrads with chances to meet and interface with different understudies, investigate regions of premium, and add to the grounds and group. The quantity of projects accessible is stunning, with some grounds bragging more than 1,000 understudy associations from which to pick. With such a large number of decisions accessible and […]
It is notable that financial bonuses are part of the compensation plan at GE. However, such bonus plans need to be reviewed. GE should look at changing their system of bonuses to make them more obtainable and raise compensation benefits to be comparable with competitors (GE healthcare, 2012). The problem arises when the issue of […]
Project Delivery Performance inside of the business related to construction has been scrutinized because of its divided way to deal with the delivery of the project. The conventional acquirement approach does not support the integration, integration, and communication between project teams expected to beat this fracture. This is on the grounds that the different teams […]
Sample Essay Imagery is used to express the feelings of the poet; “garners, grain”, ripened grain” which all reinforce the idea of the fulfillment of time. The harvest is being used as a paradox as though it is being used to express the completion and fulfillment of an activity; it is being used to define […]
Sample Essay Abstract This paper would review and analyze some research which has been carried out by different writers and authors regarding the reason as to why back males have been seen dropping out of high school. The analysis would be done in order to identify the pattern and any underlying weaknesses within this research. […]
Sample Essay China made several specific concessions in its public policy on its accession to the WTO that have a direct bearing on the wholesaling, retailing and logistics sectors. Foreign companies will be allowed to import and distribute most products by 2004. New regulations permitting foreign equity ownership up to 49% in the wholesaling and […]